Image: Borough Market umbrellas, captured by David Ruiz Ledesma in the Londonist Flickr pool.
- Newly released papers show that warnings were received ahead of the shooting of WPC Yvonne Fletcher in 1984.
- The Curious Incident will remain closed until 13 January, following the recent ceiling collapse.
- Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs was today buried at Golders Green Cemetery.
- London ghost stations on a standard tube map (old, but doing the rounds again).
- How corpses helped shape the London Underground.
- Roundup of London’s recent rail/tube news.
- Excellent piece on the history of the Isle of Dogs.