- Woman on fire dies in a New Malden street.
- A missing autistic man is believed to have been hit by a train.
- Forensic examinations of rape and sexual assault victims in London are declining.
- Two arrested and bailed following nightclub shooting death.
- Two teenagers were stabbed after a fight in Sydenham.
- Egerton Crescent in Kensington is Britain’s most expensive street.
- Batty or brilliant? Lord Foster’s idea of elevated cycle routes.
- Diamond Geezer hails Tube151 and the Year of the Bus.
Photo by Zsolt Dorr from the Londonist Flickr pool