- A man is critical after being shot in St John Street, Islington.
- Cafe fire closes Chessington World of Adventures.
- Rain and ‘years of benign neglect’ may have caused the Apollo Theatre’s ceiling to collapse.
- First look at new designs for the Chelsea Barracks development.
- Southeastern rota cock-up means some services are cancelled today.
- A plane and a helicopter had a near miss at City Airport in June.
- Diamond Geezer’s unearthed a particularly sickly property promo video which uses, if you can believe it, one of Handel’s Coronation Anthems as background music. For a tower block in Stratford. Er.
- But is it worse than this video for Aberfeldy Village in E14, spotted by @puineagig?
A spot of winter sun, by Sascha Hauser from the Londonist Flickr pool