- Flights are returning to normal after yesterday’s air traffic control glitch.
- Without the Thames Barrier, this is how badly London could have flooded last Thursday night.
- Murder investigation launched after a body found in a house in Greenford.
- Plans in to turn the Old White Bear in Hampstead into a family home.
- 99 year old woman who died after being hit by a lorry in November has been named.
- Enfield’s spitting by-law comes into force.
- Campaign to make Lewisham a 20mph borough.
- The Telegraph is losing faith in Boris Island airport.
Photo of The Churchill Arms in Notting Hill by Mike T, from the Londonist Flickr pool