Geoff Marshall, the Guinness World Record holder for visiting all stations on the Underground in one day, turns his eye to the little-known features of the Hammersmith and City Line. Geoff uncovers secret entrances, a station without a ticket office, and the oldest corridor on the whole of the Underground.
With camerawork from Dan Haythorn of dananddan films, and an additional embedded animation, showing how the tangled web of stations near Shepherd’s Bush developed.
Feel free to share your own favourite bits of H&C Line trivia in the comments below.
- Secrets of the Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the Central Line
- Secrets of the District Line
- Secrets of the Jubilee Line
- Secrets of the Northern Line
- Secrets of the Victoria Line
Subscribe to Londonist’s YouTube channel to ensure you don’t miss future videos.