- 11 year old girl dies after being hit by a car while waiting at a bus stop.
- Inquest into death of Min Joo Lee says both she and tipper truck driver were victims of poor road layout at King’s Cross.
- Europe tells London to cut air pollution by 2020 or face fines.
- Electric taxis will be trialled next year.
- OFSTED isn’t impressed with Barking and Dagenham and Havering.
- Southwark’s former Town Hall will become an arts centre.
- Is London sucking the life out of the rest of the country?
- Of the 10 most expensive homes for sale around the world, London has three.
- Hackney Council opens up its own letting agency.
King’s Cross station tree by Nigel Bewley from the Londonist Flickr pool