- The capital will get its own .london domain name from next summer. Should we become Londonist.london?
- Heavily armed man who wanted to kill David Cameron foiled by Camden's one-way system.
- West End shops enjoying tax break.
- Met commissioner launches Christmas gift appeal for 1,000 kids in care.
- An update on the Highgate marsupials.
- Injured cyclist waits an hour for an ambulance.
- A round-up of all this week's London train/tube stories.
- The family of recently killed cyclist Venera Minakhmetova call for change.
- Jenny Jones AM talks about cycling safety in London. So does Tom Edwards.
- A look at how other countries segregate cycle lanes, and how they could be used here.
- Excellent piece on the problems for cyclists and pedestrians at Bow Roundabout.
- Westminster Council will refund 5,000 parking fines following sign confusion.
- London men in their 40s spend more time commuting than any other demographic.
- Is this the oldest poster on the tube network?
- Dave Hill looks at untapped commercial opportunities on the tube.
- "Dear Google, please build us a bridge," say King's Cross residents.
- Mayor dangles plans for more homes in the Olympic Park.
- Waste heat from the tube will be used to heat homes and cut energy bills.
- A new housing proposal next to Shoreditch House angers locals.
- A £1 billion residential tower of you-can't-afford-it homes, taller than 1 Canada Square, is on the cards at Canary Wharf.
- Lewisham's quietest street not so quiet.
- Geffrye Museum will include threatened Marquis of Lansdowne pub in its redevelopment.
- LEGO stuff in Covent Garden.
- Artist creates Instagram-like filters for viewing London landmarks.
- Central London's top budget restaurants.
- Join the East End Preservation Society if you care about the area's heritage.