- London ‘wins’ this year’s Crap Towns title.
- A double decker bus catches fire and is completely destroyed.
- Appeal for information after rape on Heygate Estate.
- Demonstrations against legal aid changes outside Royal Courts of Justice.
- Murder investigation launched after pensioner found dead in Barnet.
- The Economist on the London Overground.
- Designers on the effects of new immigration rules.
- Warnings over East London air pollution.
- A man has climbed the Gherkin in a 1940s diving suit.
Photo of Saturday’s Japan Matsuri in Trafalgar Square by ChrisKenchPhotography from the Londonist Flickr pool