- Lambeth council’s considering a midnight booze curfew in Clapham.
- ‘Take Courage‘ building near Borough Market could become the most expensive council home ever sold.
- City Hall staff get golden goodbyes totalling £300k.
- London teenagers outpace the rest of the country for going to university.
- The BBC is making a documentary about the Met police.
- Publishing world has conniptions at the thought of travelling to East London.
- Some London hospital trusts at raised risk of providing poor care.
- The capital could lose £220m of NHS funding under plans to stop targeting money to deprived areas.
- Hilly Haringey to get battery powered rental bikes.
- Doors on a Piccadilly Line train opened between stations on Sunday.
- Were you hit by the Southeastern/overunning engineering work this week? Don’t forget to claim compensation.
Photo by David Merrigan from the Londonist Flickr pool