- Haringey council at centre of new child abuse scandal.
- Earls Court legal challenge rejected, London Assembly votes to condemn the redevelopment.
- Newly opened Pimlico free school headteacher quits.
- Vince Cable says the London Living Wage could destroy jobs in the capital.
- Actor Daniel Kaluuya suing the police for wrongful arrest.
- Elderly patient taken to wrong home by Homerton Hospital.
- First Capital Connect‘s legal pursuit of a passenger who found a ticket loophole “unreasonable”.
- London Green party will oppose East London river crossings because of air quality concerns.
- The Rio Cinema: use it or lose it.
- The Hackney Fashion Hub gets planning approval.
- We’re experiencing a tourism boom.
Beautiful shot of the Thames Barrier at night by P1ay from the Londonist Flickr pool