Get this Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly round-up in your inbox – sign up on our subscribe page.
- Coroner recommends TfL take action on Cycle Superhighways.
- The latest from Mayor’s Question Time.
- Plebgate rumbles on.
- More eye-watering house price news.
- There’s a wallaby living in Highgate Cemetery.
- Islington continues descent into self-parody.
- 10 made-up but entirely possible Halloween events
- Definitely not made-up gory and beastly cakes
- Hire costumes and props from the National Theatre.
- Need ideas for an alternative office Christmas party?
- Podcast: Disused power stations and abandoned tube stations.
- A fly-through digital model of 17th century London
- Late night drinking – where do you do it?
Pick of the reviews
- Fractious and funny: Raving at Hampstead Theatre.
- New non-fiction books about London.
- Hanging around at “antigravity” yoga.
- Always popular: Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition.
- Twilight Tour of the Tower of London.
Things to do
- Dizzying amount of choice at Jewish Film Festival.
- Photography opportunities & family fun at Acton Depot.
- Contemplate the nature of consciousness at Swedenborg Hall.
- Find out what Finland sounds like.
- Many, many London Halloween events.
- Firework displays in London, by borough.
For daily ideas of things to do in London, sign up to our morning email.