- A woman has been charged with the murder of an eight year old girl in Chadwell Heath.
- Westminster accidentally gets nine inch double yellow lines.
- 70 firefighters at Mark Lane office fire on Saturday.
- Poll puts London as best city in Europe.
- Greenwich's fireworks controversy.
- Light reflected from the Walkie Talkie is creating a 'hotspot' on Eastcheap.
- One FT writer's found a novel solution to London's housing crisis: live in Paris.
- Photos of smoggy London from the first half of the 20th century.
Last Updated 19 August 2015