- After one of its vehicles caught fire, London Duck Tours will be land only for the time being.
- Estimate that the average London house could cost £566k by 2018, up by 43%.
- Tonight’s Inside Out on BBC1 goes after Westminster’s illegal sub-lets.
- Dave Hill looks at the Tower Hamlets fairness commission report.
- London is joining other English cities to campaign for more financial independence.
- Brixton’s getting a champagne bar.
- Dickens and the ‘dead house‘ mystery.
Foggy Thames, by Lauren Powell from the Londonist Flickr pool