- Teachers are planning to strike over pay, pensions and workloads.
- Does Chinatown really need 10 betting shops?
- Five arrested after robbers used axes on the Breitling store at Westfield Stratford.
- A woman was stabbed on Plumstead Common this morning.
- The Empire cinema in Leicester Square is getting an IMAX screen.
- 100,000 items of illegal pornography seized; was heading for Westminster newsagents.
- Redbridge didn’t make the ‘mini Holland’ shortlist, but may get some cycling cash anyway.
Made the most of today’s sun? Photo by John Kortland from the Londonist Flickr pool