Welcome to our Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly round-up. You can receive this in your inbox by sticking your email address in a box on our subscribe page.
- Have your say about cash fares and London’s buses
- Admiralty Arch hotel gets planning approval
- Colourful new Oyster wallets for Tube150
- More details about new London Live TV channel
- Long-dead Jeremy Betham attends UCL council meeting
- The best of your housing horror stories, as harvested from Twitter
- Where is the heart of London?
- A synaesthesia tube map
- 10 London bars that don’t exist yet
- What did you score on this London street puzzle?
Pick of the reviews:
- A seriously nerdy series of tube films on DVD
- A dagger that melts in your hand and other transformational art
- Chimerica – “bloody good” – transfers to West End
- A must-see for graphic art and font fans: Show Us Your Type
- Catch Hattie Moran’s fantastic performance in A Doll’s House
- Particle physics art in an ice well at the Canal Museum, now on
- Edward II at the National Theatre – 5 reasons to see it, from 28 August
- Festival of the Planets at UCL 8-13 September
- Lunchtime laughs at St James Theatre, 9-20 September
- Future Fest at Shoreditch Town Hall, 28-29 September