- Met police technology ‘ineffective and outdated’.
- Student digs on Cally Road win this year’s Carbuncle Cup, awarded by Building Design magazine for truly awful architecture.
- Firefighters vote to strike.
- Two arrested over horsemeat scandal.
- Mayor calls for London institutions to sign up to gold standard of disability sport.
- Westminster Hall to get latex coating for art project.
- Latest food trend: chef collaborations.
- Lady Gaga wears some more stuff around London.
Image by Rezaul.Haque in the Londonist Flickr pool.