- Alistair Darling joins those speaking out against High Speed 2.
- And here’s a guy with an alternative to Crossrail 2, which he says would deliver two new lines for the price of one.
- Richard Rogers on how Prince Charles regularly interferes with the planning process.
- Why an energy hub could spell curtains for any estuary airport.
- Kazakh embassy the latest to be sold for conversion to posh home.
- The Science Museum’s used some kind of clever 3-D laser technology to digitally preserve a dismantled gallery.
- Roundup of this week’s London transport news.
- The Telegraph’s pick of free London museums you might not have visited.
Still looking for things to do over the Bank Holiday Weekend? We’ve got it covered.