- Rail minister wants train timetables to highlight how busy services are.
- More than 300 people treated for cuts/booze injuries and 111 arrested during Sunday's Carnival.
- This is becoming a regular event: video of police officers dancing at Carnival.
- Boris Johnson, on holiday in Australia, calls for Aussies to have the same immigration rights as EU members.
- London's first designer outlet village will open near Wembley in autumn.
- Controversial: Independent column backs Prince Charles on architecture.
Photo by Lauri Hytti from the Londonist Flickr pool.