Part 'Q' of our alphabetical pub crawl.
Update: the results are now out.
There aren't many parts of town beginning with Q. We might have chosen Queensway, but it's a bit close to our previous Notting Hill pub crawl. Which pretty much leaves Queen's Park. It's a nice enough part of town, but doesn't quite have the breadth of drinking dens we're looking for. So to widen the playing field, we've added Kilburn into the mix.
So, which are the best pubs and bars in Queen's Park and Kilburn? As ever, the definition of the area is up to you, so long as the venues are in reasonable pub-crawling distance of these centres.
Here’s how to play
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestQPKilburnPub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes in a couple of days and publish the results.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- As mentioned above, the definition of what counts as Queen's Park/Kilburn is up to you.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
The A-Z pub crawl
- A = Angel
- B = Brixton
- C = City of London
- D = Dalston
- E = Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead and Highgate
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s and Mayfair
- K = Kennington and Oval
- L = Limehouse and Wapping
- M = Marylebone
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen's Park and Kilburn
Get the Londonist Book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint.
Browse our map of pubs with good beer gardens.