- Today is the eighth anniversary of the London bombings.
- Protests in Hackney against lettings agents’ tenancy fees.
- Hammersmith and Fulham has a £333,000 tax bill after misreporting the status of employees.
- It’s been hot – not that we’ve noticed, we’ve been watching tennis.
- Rather that than playing with fish lollies like London Zoo’s penguins.
- Either way, be careful – Saturday was London Ambulance Service‘s busiest day of the year.
Museums & Galleries
Free & Cheap
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do