Welcome to our Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly post which is also sent out as an email to subscribers. You will receive this in your inbox if you are signed up to our emails. You can opt out or change your subscriptions on our subscribe page.
- New tube link to Watford Junction approved
- Lobbying row continues over Lynton Crosby, Boris's election chief
- Art Deco Florin Court was seriously damaged by fire
- Boris "not minded" to stop fire service cuts
- Photos of the new fourth plinth sculpture
- One year on: reflections on being in the Olympic Opening Ceremony
- Ten trend surfing, made-up, stupid events coming to London soon
- A map of where all English/British monarchs since the Conquest were born…updated
- London's best Japanese bars, and what to order in them
- Obscure London history: the Brixton plane crash
- Heroes and heartbreak in Newham's street names
- Punchdrunk's latest mind-bending, maze-wandering thrill of a show
- Melville's Billy Bud at Southwark Playhouse "bikram theatre"
- Can you spot the IEDs at the National Army Museum's new interactive exhibition
- Maureen Lipman devastates in Daytona at the new Park Theatre
- Is a meringue bulldog art?
- Theatre, comedy, puppets & more as Camden Fringe begins
- Surreal happenings in Nunhead Cemetery
- Timepiece by Conrad Shawcross opens at the Roundhouse
- Watch out for live outdoor performances around London Bridge
- It's Love Parks Week