Welcome to the first Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly post sent out as an email. You will receive this in your inbox if you already subscribe to one or both or our other emails. You can opt out or change your subscriptions on our subscribe page.
- Back the bid to bring the 2018 Gay Games to London.
- Battersea Power Station might lose three of its chimneys.
- Which did you vote the best pubs in Peckham & Camberwell?
- People have been sweltering aboard the New Bus for London.
- The Mayor's Thames Festival refocuses on the river for 2013.
- Central Line tube trivia abounds in Geoff's latest video.
- Surprising natural bounty found foraging in Peckham.
- London's forgotten disasters: collision over Northwood.
- The facts (or fictions) behind London's strange bus stop names.
- From earlier in the year: how to handle London in the sun.
- Is Derren Brown a warlock?
- Fabulous maps and landscape drawings by Stephen Walter.
- Private Lives at the Gielgud Theatre - time for an all male version?
- Lowry fans will like Lowry at Tate Britain.
- An Italian restaurant worth travelling to SE12 for.
- East End Film Festival closes on Wednesday with a gala at Netil House
- Mimetic festival in Enfield begins with puppets, cabaret, comedy & fun family theatre
- Join our Pimms party on The Hippodrome Terrace on Friday!
- The elegant and un-athletic are welcome at the Chap Olympiad on Saturday
- And the first East End Live music festival sprawls out over Shoreditch, Hoxton & Bethnal Green
P.S. Sketch summer in London and win a clever Inkling digital sketch pen