- It’s ten years since the Oyster card was introduced.
- Also marking an important anniversary is Roman Abramovich, who bought Chelsea a decade ago. He’s stuck around longer than many anticipated.
- A list of spare rooms in London where the advert contains the word ‘banter’.
- Community service for woman filmed racially abusing passenger on the Croydon tram.
- A musical based on the life of Brian Haw is to premiere in August.
- Cost for refurbishing two toilets in Parliament will run to £100,000.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do