- Celebratory: Armed Forces Day is being observed with style in Southwark today.
- Loo-dicrous (if you’ll forgive the tabloid style pun): the £100,000 cost of refurbishing two lavatories in the House of Lords.
- Pesky: EDL leaders arrested on ill-advised march to Woolwich barracks.
- Vicious: man critically injured in late night assault on Greenwich High Road.
- Targeted: man fatally stabbed in Islington on Friday night.
- Rumoured: John Travolta heading for the West End.
- Historic: speedy 75 year old locomotive Bittern races from Kings Cross to York.
Christmas in London
Books & Poetry
Art & Photography
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do