- Survey of the day: seems two fifths of Londoners are worried about paying their rent/mortgage.
- Boris is to throw five million pounds at the problem of air pollution.
- Police hunt man in connection with Whitechapel hostel murder.
- Club news 1: Shoreditch’s East Village shut down amid allegations of laundering, prostitution.
- Club news 2: Kingston’s Oceana reaches deal with council, gets to keep its licence.
- Brent Council appoints its very own poet laureate. And why not.
- Barnet Council offer arson-hit Muswell Hill Islamic Centre temporary refuge at East Finchley Library.
- The Heathrow Express celebrates its crystal anniversary with (a very big) cake.
Museums & Galleries
© 2014 Londonist.