NEW! A weekly round up of top stories and features from last week, two photos of the week and a look ahead at what next week has in store.
- The Cheesegrater topped out - we had a look inside and took photos
- Fire at Buckingham Palace could have been another Windsor. Anticipating....
- ....fire and fireworks at Mayor's Question Time
- Have you seen the new sculptures in the City?
- StationMaster App introduces jolly helpful 3D maps of tube stations
- London's Suffragette connections
- Twelve massive towers that might have been built at Wembley
- Our map of V2 rocket strikes on London, updated
- A colour chart for London
- Can you work out the London reflection puzzles?
- Four excellent new novels set in London
- What to make of this year's Summer Exhibition at the Royal Academy?
- A very, very grand opera indeed: Gloriana at Royal Opera House
Five things for the week ahead
- Dancing City: Free, al fresco lunchtime dance performances in Canary Wharf
- Local talent alongside big name directors at the East End Film Festival
- A future London where remembering is forbidden: Memory Palace at V&A
- City of London Festival: classical and contemporary music, trees and - er - gimp suits (pictured)
- How to get tickets for Wimbledon 2013
P.S. Want to win a drum kit?
Like this post? In a few weeks' time you'll be able to get this post to your inbox every Sunday morning. If you already subscribe to one of our emails you'll automatically receive it. You can opt out and change your subscriptions on our subscribe page, where you can select which of our soon-to-be three email newsletters you want to receive.