- The North Circular through Walthamstow is London’s most polluted road, study finds.
- Boat Race disruptor Trenton Oldfield must leave the country.
- One in four rush-hour road users is a cyclist — on some roads, cyclists now outnumber those in motor vehicles.
- Hackney pub accepts the Bitcoin virtual currency.
- Plans for a £10 billion redevelopment at Old Oak Common, as part of HS2.
- Only 1 in 18 London workers plans to skip work to watch Wimbledon.
- More East End pubs, then and now.
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do