- Police question 57 people over yesterday’s G8 protests, with further protest expected.
- Gunman gets 42 years for ‘merciless execution’ and attempted murder in Ealing.
- Comment on Boris Johnson’s 2020 Vision document.
- New London think tank, Centre for London, launched.
- British Museum to screen Pompeii Live around the world.
- Chinese tourists are shunning London because of visa restrictions.
- London drivers caught out by box junction.
- David Cameron was a ‘girly swot’ says Boris.
- Newham neighbours feud over untrimmed bush.
- London Collections runs this weekend: a fashion show just for men, though the publicity shots suggest it’s aimed at pissed-off Jedwardian vampires.
- The Mitford sister who slummed it in Rotherhithe.
- The South Bank’s King’s Reach tower could grow another 11 storeys.
Museums & Galleries
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do