- With the DofE out of action, the Queen trooped the colour accompanied by her cousin, the Duke of Kent.
- Cauldron designer Heatherwick and Anish Kapoor among those honoured in HM the Q’s birthday honours.
- Fast lane attack on the M25: road rage taken to a new level.
- Ecuador’s foreign minister arrives in London to talk all things Assange-shaped.
- Sartorial icon Boris reckons London’s the ‘capital for men’s clothing’.
- Do Londoners need more public spaces? Discuss.
- Finally: on the Enfield musician who’s written a whole album dedicated to the Victoria Line…
© 2014 Londonist.