This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mastercard Priceless London.
For one night only, Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard are closing their streets to traffic and inviting Londoners to a 20% off shopping night in Covent Garden.
On the evening of Thursday 30 May, over 120 stores and venues will contribute in turning the area into a shopping haven with plenty of in-store activities, freebies, gourmet food, pop-up bars, and of course that all important 20% discount on your purchases.
So why not get into the spirit of Spring by sprucing up your Summer wardrobe, brightening your beauty regime or simply dining out at top restaurants for less?
Stay tuned for details of just some of the exciting activities that will be taking place across Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard, but as we don’t like to leave you hanging, here is a little taster:
- Complimentary Spring manicures by WAH Nails for the first 50 shoppers to spend over £50
- Free drinks and eats including Pimms, retro sweeties, popcorn and candy floss served from vintage tricycles and stalls
- Speed styling services at Karine Jackon’s pop up hair salon
- The Seven Dials village phone box photo booth for a fun keepsake of your evening
- Live music from Vintage singing duo ‘Verity and Violet’ in St Martin’s Courtyard and an acoustic band performance on the ‘Dial’
- Especially for MasterCard cardholders, if you are one of the first 200 people to spend over £100 on your MasterCard card at participating stores, you’ll be treated to a luxury goodie bag worth £50! You can collect this from the MasterCard pop-up shop on Earlham Street, where you will also be able to dress up, be photographed, and take home your very own Priceless London flip book.
Qualifying for 20% off at seven streets of independent boutiques, heritage brands and indulgent beauty stores couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is download a ‘Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard Shopping ticket’ for free here. Simple!
The Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard 20% Shopping Night takes place on Thursday 30 May 2013 between 5 and 9pm. For more details visit the official website. You can also get updates on the event on Twitter via @MasterCardUK, @7DialsWC2 and @smccoventgarden.