- Public consultation begins for Crossrail 2.
- Westminster street signs up for auction.
- The new HM Prison Thameside, in Thamesmead, comes in for criticism.
- The ink’s barely dry on the Mayor’s plans for a cycling revolution, and already they face cuts.
- Images of Tower Bridge as it might have been.
- Time Out launches a discounts card.
- More on Eddie Izzard’s mayoral ambitions. And more.
- “Early colour footage of London comes to light,” a whole two years after we last showed it.
- The New Bus For London ratchets up its inherent cool by travelling to New York…only to lose it again by carrying David Cameron.
- Is London a luxury resort?
- Could the deep level shelters beneath Camden Town play a role in the station’s redevelopment?
- What are you doing for London Tree Week? How about knitting some woolly banners?
© 2014 Londonist.