- Unexploded WW2 bomb found in Charlton.
- Ally Pally gets lottery funding, Southbank Centre and V&A don’t.
- London bus company Arriva paid no corporation tax last year.
- It looks like protesters have left Parliament Square.
- Man charged with murdering James Sweeney in Clapton.
- Mounted police used to move on rough sleepers in the West End.
- Boris Johnson wants more tax raising powers for London.
- A rather harrowing account of being hit by a bus in Oxford Street by Tom Kearney, hit in 2009.
- Thames Water consults on turning sewage water into drinking water.
- London has the world’s most multimillionaires.
- Counting the days til Arrested Development returns? Watch out for the frozen banana stand.
Best Of London
Christmas in London
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do