- Tia Sharpe murder trial: jury shown CCTV footage of accused shopping with Tia.
- UCL will not be able to build a campus on the Carpenters Estate, but is still eyeing up Stratford.
- Mare of London: Boris sits on a horse for a bit.
- Met police appeal against a racism claim, as the case gets complex.
- Meanwhile, Boris wins ‘best Twitter politician‘ award from Heat Magazine. We’re much too nice to provide the sneery comment this deserves.
- The big, blue cock of Trafalgar Square wins approval, despite complaints from people who don’t like big, blue cocks.
- Happiness and wellbeing stats for London.
- Photos of new street art from last weekend’s StreetFest.
- Fancy buying a foreign embassy?
- Huge floating carnival planned for Regent’s Canal.
- Bombardier wins the contract to rustle up some new Overground carriages.
- Finsbury Park’s new theatre opens its doors and curtains.
Books & Poetry
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do