- Rugby World Cup games will be held at the Olympic Stadium, Twickenham and Wembley.
- Metropolitan police puts details of misconduct hearings online.
- Do Haringey traffic wardens have ticket targets?
- Viva Forever! to close, despite its optimistic name.
- Malcolm Blackman found not guilty of rape at Occupy camp.
- The Indy wonders if Silicon Roundabout's success is driving start-ups out of London.
- Developers want to turn Deptford into a south-of-the-river Shoreditch.
- London's 12 best indie bookshops? Or which other bookshops did they miss out?
- Boris Johnson's latest photo op: souffle making.
Last Updated 02 May 2013