- Helen Mirren, in full Queen garb, tells noisy drummers outside Gielgud Theatre to ‘shut the fuck up’.
- A man has been stabbed to death in Clapton.
- Notting Hill Gate will close to traffic after Thames Water found a ‘cavern‘ underneath.
- Revised census figures reveal Newham has 68,000 more residents than expected.
- London’s first cat cafe is getting closer to reality: founder Lauren Pears is about to sign a lease.
- A tiny wooden house in Leyton is to be pulled down, on orders from the council.
- You might not think the tube is quiet, but this New Yorker begs to differ.
- Have you seen Lidia Efrem?
Art & Photography
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do