- Credit rating agency Moody's says Transport for London has a £900m surplus.
- An explosion has brought down a roof on a house in West Brompton.
- ITV announces it's making a Great Fire of London drama.
- Want to buy the 'plebgate' bike?
- The average price of a central London flat has broken the £1m barrier.
- Ew: restaurant fined over rotting mouse corpse.
- More concerns over potential for measles outbreak: in some parts of London, fewer than half of children 10-12 have had their MMR.
Last Updated 28 April 2013