- Barclays has deducted £1.5m from its cycle hire sponsorship.
- 16 year old stabbed on a bus in Highbury yesterday.
- Londonist’s resident Lewishamite is (non violently) narked by the UK Peace Index.
- Boris had his car towed for blocking a funeral, but he was let off the fine.
- Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City line drivers balloted for strike action.
- Man pushing a toy pig with his nose from Kings College Hospital to 10 Downing Street to protest NHS privatisation.
- Visit Britain has made a nifty interactive tube map – show it to your nearest tourist.
- Old but good: the Vice guide to writing the Great London Novel.
Best Of London
Museums & Galleries
© 2013 Londonist.