- The Thatcher funeral passed off according to plan. But we prefer the Daily Mash itinerary.
- A 30-second silence will precede the London Marathon, in memory of the Boston bombings.
- Usain Bolt will compete in the London Anniversary Games this summer, along with 28 other medallists.
- A WWI bus, which drove to the trenches, is being restored by London Transport Museum.
- Boris Johnson’s pursuit of Gulf money.
- New office block next to Monument approved.
- Happy birthday to the Hilton on Park Lane — 50 today.
© 2014 Londonist.