- Watch your phone: thefts on bikes have tripled in the last two years.
- Despite Lakanal, firefighters are still not visiting the most risky tower blocks.
- A science lab at Westminster University caught fire yesterday.
- A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Mohammed Hussein in Edmonton.
- Average price of best seats in the West End is nearly £80, but the average price paid overall is £38.
- Lambeth council is looking at offering homeless people a place in Margate.
- Work has started on bringing the cycle hire to south west London.
- More wide ticket gates have been installed at tube stations.
- Hackney council has rejected plans to build a Sainsbury's next to Abney Park Cemetery.
- The GLA has dropped from 2nd to 278th in Stonewall's Workplace Equality Index.
- It might be freezing, but someone in Southwark had a barbeque on their balcony yesterday. And then it caught fire.
- Greece is raising money by selling houses it owns in London.
- Heard of the Little Printer? See it in action at Protein coffee shop.
Snow. This just isn't funny any more.
Abney Park Cemetery by The Crow2 from the Londonist Flickr pool