- BBC London takes a look at changes to the NHS in the capital.
- A Jimi Hendrix pop-up shop is open in Soho until 12 April.
- A map of tube toilets – we think these are loos you don’t have to go through a ticket barrier to use.
- Dave Hill writes more about gentrification.
- Camberley residents are campaigning to restore a rail line into Waterloo.
- In the coldest March for 50 years, London is chillier than Moscow. Not bloody funny any more.
- The intrepid One Stop Tube Puzzle walkers have been pounding the streets, tweeting photos like the one here.
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do