- Much of Regent Street is closed to traffic with burst water main issues.
- Olympic Legacy Corporation announces something called the Take 12 Challenge. Hmm.
- Anti-smoking campaigners invite London kids to design an advert.
- On the TfL flat allegedly run as a brothel.
- Unveiled: Bethnal Green memorial to 1943’s tube disaster in which 173 people died.
- Redbridge rubbish truck spotted moonlighting in Malta.
- Not really news, but if you’ve a few minutes to spare… John Lanchester on the Undergound.
Christmas in London
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do