- Nearly half of London’s police counters will close, confirms the Mayor. Here’s the Police and Crime Plan 2013-2016.
- The Boris interview saga continues, with the Mayor describing his grilling as ‘splendid’.
- Regent’s College will become the UK’s second private university.
- Steam pioneer Matthew Boulton to get Westminster Abbey memorial.
- 90’s R&B stars booed off Wembley stage.
- Guy Ritchie sells his Mayfair pub, the Punch Bowl.
- Photos from yesterday’s marriage equality protests in Trafalgar Square.
- Local headline of the day: “House fire started by a squirrel disrupts funeral procession through Romford“
- No, wait, there’s this, from the reliably bonkers News Shopper: “Someone removed their electronic tag and placed it around the wing of a Canada goose in Kelsey Park“
Christmas in London
Museums & Galleries
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do