- Barnet council is in court, accused of not consulting properly over ‘easyCouncil’.
- About 120 people evacuated in Enfield after a gas leak.
- There’s a BBC documentary about Boris Johnson next Monday, hence a load of pre-publicity news guff.
- Meanwhile, the Mayor is talking up extending the Bakerloo line to Peckham.
- Merton council hit a litter lout with a £400 fine after she refused to pay an initial £75 charge.
- Some tube station ticket offices will become shops.
- The labour ward at Ilford’s King George Hospital has closed down.
- Expect to see an expansion of right-to-buy in the budget, despite the scheme often being blamed for contributing to our lack of affordable housing.
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do