- Planners think turning offices into homes is a terrible idea.
- Damages for man who suffered a brain injury after falling into a Hornsey pothole.
- A power cut in Covent Garden affected West End shows last night.
- The Sunday Times reckons Richmond, Chiswick, Dulwich, Balham and Muswell Hill are London’s best places to live.
- Kensington and Chelsea council has stepped in to protect Julie’s restaurant.
- Listening to music on the tube could damage your hearing.
- Annie Mole is unimpressed as Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton rediscover the Underground.
- A tube map of pubs has already sparked debate round our way.
- The Gherkin is going to be turned into a gherkin.
Photo of HMS Westminster going through Tower Bridge yesterday by Adelina Rusu