- First Capital Connect services out of Moorgate and Old Street are suspended due to this rather serious looking incident.
- The Mayor answers Londoners’ questions at People’s Question Time…EastLondonLines has the best coverage.
- Sir Michael Caine given Freedom of the City of London at the Museum of London…stopping your correspondent from taking a look round the exhibition about him. Damnit.
- Woman gives birth on packed commuter train.
- Justin Bieber leaves Harley Street hospital after over-exerting himself onstage. The Guardian has a video and a sceptical note about his wheezy moment. sceptical note about
An image to show that it’s not all so grim out there. Daffodils in the fog at Kenwood House, by Laura Nolte in the Londonist Flickr pool.