- The most serious types of calls to London Ambulance Service are on the increase.
- Will Smith has been hanging out in Brixton and with MPs Tessa Jowell and Chuka Ummuna.
- The cable car will close 18-24 March for maintenance. What will all the regular users do now? Oh.
- Oxford Street East is getting revamped.
- Lorelei in Soho is closing.
- A foster carer left a toddler on a bus last Friday. (Joey? Chandler?)
- Enfield hopes to produce London’s first wine since the Middle Ages.
- London gets a botanical tribute at the Philadelphia Flower Show.
Books & Poetry
© 2014 Londonist.