Scouring reams of press releases, following up hot tips and scanning tons of London listings we aim to bring you a carefully quirky curated list of things to do in London every weekday and recommendations for your weekend in a bumper weekend round up.
To ensure you don’t miss out, subscribe to our email newsletters and get our ideas conveniently delivered to your inbox in two ways:
Early morning email: Things to do in London Today
Get recommendations of stuff to do, a random London fact and a unique weather forecast for the day ahead every weekday morning at 7am.
We’ll also ping out the Weekend post to your inbox around 8am on Saturday mornings.
End of the day email: Londonist Daily
Catch up on everything that’s been published on Londonist during the day in a manageable list that you can skim and click through, sent to your inbox at 5pm.
To sign up to either or both emails, visit our subscribe page and fill in your email address. There are two checkboxes to select which email you want to subscribe to. Try both!
You can unsubscribe at any time, and we’ll never share your address with anyone else, nor use the address to mail you anything other than the articles.
Here are more ways to interact with us online – Londonist is all over the virtual place:
- Facebook: with daily photos, questions and frivolity not normally on the main site.
- Twitter: Join over 110,000 followers of @Londonist
- Google+: The best London content plussed and shared
- Flickr: Share your images of the capital with other Londonist readers
- FourSquare: See where we’ve been hanging out, and read our tips on bars, cafes and venues
- iTunes: Subscribe to our weekly podcast, Londonist Out Loud
- Amazon: Got hold of our ebook yet? For less than the price of a pint, you get 10 unusual pub crawls around London, each with a hand-drawn map.
- Pinterest: pretty things. London things.
Photo by Laura-Janey via the Londonist Flickrpool.