- Jubilee Line drivers are balloting for strike action.
- London's rents have hit an all-time high.
- The Christian group behind the 'ex gay and proud' ads claim Boris Johnson banned them from buses to win votes.
- Under closure plans, 1m more Londoners will be at least 45 mins by public transport from a 24 hour police station.
- Brent and Camden councils will invest to improve Kilburn High Road.
- London Metropolitan University is reapplying for a licence to recruit overseas students.
- Gizmodo went to opening night at the London Dungeon's new home.
Last Updated 28 February 2013