- City University accused of discrimination by Muslim students
- Kings College invites students to take cocaine for a research study
- London Met Uni has suspended a researcher over a car bombing conviction
- The Met are looking into the removal of the “Slave Labour” Banksy in response to an FBI request
- Camden New Journal ropes in celebs to save the Whittington
- Charity appeals for donations to help elderly Londoners stay warm and well.
- Enormous stuffed tiger and flourescent owl perk up the Royal London Hospital children’s ward
- What can you see from the Shard?
Photo of a most magnificent and intriguing memorial by O.F.E. via the Londonist Flickrpool.