- Sword of Damocles hangs over four A&E units in north-west London.
- Pregnant woman stabbed in Finsbury Park.
- Jay-Z and Justin-T (as we like to call him) are confirmed for the Wireless Festival in QEII Park (as we like to call it).
- Eagle plumes, zebra print, furs and feathers: it's all getting a bit red in tooth and claw over at London Fashion Week.
- Ever visited Hatch End or Carpenders Park? Diamond Geezer has, and finds much to talk about.
- Inside Clerkenwell Fire Station, the oldest operating fire station in Europe (but for how long?).
Image: saving Charing Cross Hospital, by Andy Worthington in the Londonist Flickr pool.